Sunday 28 June 2009

Birds,Flowers & Embellishments

This the title of Sheena's new show,which is on the 7th July.Lots of different products on this show which we haven't used before,the gray matter will be working overtime here.
Below is one of my first cards I made for the show.

Another busy week ahead making more samples,I'm glad I have air-conditioning in my room at work,especially if it gets as hot as they say on the news.
Had a lovely day at Anna's crop (Scrapping Angels)today,tea,cake,a kit and lots of chat.I'll show the layout we did,once I've put a title on it.
Sue Wilson will be on C&C on Wednesday at 3pm,It will be a show full of summer ideas,great for scrapbook pages as well as cards.....
Well I now off to finish that page
Don't forget Sheena's last show is being repeated at 7pm tomorrow on C&C

No comments:

Post a Comment