Tuesday 28 July 2009

Sheena's All Day Workshop

Can't wait,Sheena's asked me to help out and I'm really looking forward to it.The food looks good as well lol.An added extra is that I get to travel in Sheena's new car.She is demonstrating and doing some workshops at Jayz crafts in Milton Keynes the day before,so I'm travelling back with her. Flight home has been booked,so I must remember my passport!!!
On the crafting side,I've finished the dogs and cats which will be on at 9am on Thursday.Now it's Stylish Christmas,this show has been rescheduled for 23rd August so I've a little more time to make these samples.Between now and then Sheena has a show on the 12th August,Fruit being the key word here.
This is our regular visitor,her name is Poppy.Since our cat Tiger died, at the age of nearly 22 years, we decided not to have another one.We get all the entertainment value we need from Poppy,she follows us around the garden, and house if she gets the chance.
Well I'm of to do some cross-stitch and watch CSI.
Back to card making tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment