Thursday 19 August 2010

Missing for 4 months.

Ok I'm a bad blogger,will try to improve that, promise LoL
So many card samples to show you, that are building up in folders on my computer.
Life is as busy as ever,card making,card making and more card making.DO TRY and fit in the dreaded housework,life with two messy daughters I have too.
I had the pleasure of demonstrating at Stevenage for J & C Creations,last Sunday.It was a very warm but enjoyable day.It made a change,normally I go just to shop there,oh and to chat of course.Managed to chat to some lovely customers as well as the other stall holders.

This was one of the cards I had on display,it was made with a stamp from Sam's Winter Wonderland stamp plate.Using Black Soot distress ink applied with cut & dry foam.The deer was embossed with clear embossing powder over Black Soot.I stopped myself from adding glitter to this one and I'm glad I did, just love the simplicity of it.
Ok one more card to show for today,more tomorrow I HOPE.

Another simple card using Broken China and Bundled Sage.
Have fun crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love both these samples, please show us more!!

    Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second sample, so effective. looking forward to seeing more. Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both. I agree about the simplicity of card one, I might just try some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Karen. Have really missed your posts. Love, Julia x

    ReplyDelete