Thursday 19 August 2010

Partridge in a pear tree

Here I am as promised,no daughter to borrow!!! my laptop.



This was one of my favourite cards I made from the set using distress ink of course and silver shine embossing powder.Those nesties do keep making an appearance ,talking of nesties I know I have something to tell you....... but I think I'll save that 'till a later date.



This one used Lava Red Shimmer mist and Black Sparkle embossing powder.
Thanks for the comments,I will try and post at least 2 cards a day to get through the backlog and then post some more up to date samples.
Well I'm going to have to wait to visit my craft room it's raining,never mind I have plenty of blogs to read.
Did you know Creative Expressions have a facebook group!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back again Karen we missed you. Can't find the facebook site can you give the details please. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous cards. No I didn't know they were on Facebook, but I see they are starting a card challenge from this month and it looks like they will soon have a chat forum.

    Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pear card at the top! Teri

    ReplyDelete