Thursday 13 January 2011

Paris

Well I know it's a long time since I blogged,but been even longer since I went to Paris.I was still at school,so guess how many years that is? lol.
These new stamp plates from Sam Poole brought back many memories,the sights and sounds from my very first trip abroad.
Although they can be used to give the vintage look,I think they will be great for holiday journals and scrapbook pages.
I've used different products to those which will be shown on Create & Craft but this just shows how versatile these stamps can be.

For this card I used Weathered Wood,vintage photo and stormy sky distress inks,the papers are from Fancy Pants.
The view belows shows the effect of using the Elegance mask over the background paper and sponge Perfect Medium through it,then apply clear embossing powder and heat.



This next card is my favourite of the two,I love the colours and how the design worked out

.

I used Vintage photo distress ink for the background and jet black archival to stamp the image.The ornate frame just adds that special touch.



Hope you like these cards and stamps as I do,well I am off to play and make some more.
I forgot to say the shows are on Create & Craft 21st January at 9am and 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment