Sunday 20 February 2011

Tatty Button Launch

Day 1 of the trade show is now over,chance to relax but need to go bed soon as I will have to get up early for another day there.
Today we launched our Tatty Button range of stamps and CD,it's great to show what I've been working on for the past few weeks.She is character with a story behind her,which gives a plenty of scope for more stamps and CDs.But first here are some cards made using the stamps;



Tatty on the swing was the first one I ever made with this range,she was stamped and embossed then painted with Cosmic Shimmer watercolours.The shape I stamped on was cut out using one of the new Spellbinder dies.Just love their new range of dies launched at the Winter CHA.I was very lucky to get to play with these before they were launched here.Look out for more designs on here as I show you other Tatty samples.
Hopefully there will be another post tomorrow as I think I better go bed now.

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you at last Karen and a HUGE thanks to you and the team for putting together some wonderful cards using the Tatty images and working so hard to promote her....much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - loving this new product and can`t wait to see more as and when - stunning images and I adore your samples
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete