Monday 9 January 2012

Welcome

Just a short post to welcome my new followers and to thank those who have posted some really nice comments.I appreciate those that have been made, as it's nice to know what you like.
I'm hoping to post as often as I can,with all this extra playtime I can make a lot more cards.
That's until the craft show season starts of course.
The card below was made from pieces I die-cut at the NEC, I decided to leave them white after seeing Sue Wilson's card,first time I've tried a card like this.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.


I've have quite a few adventures to look forward to this month,details to be posted later.
Happy crafting

6 comments:

  1. lovely to see you blogging Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karen. Pure but not simple! Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news re J and C read it in their club letter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love the white on white.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen
    Lovely card - looks so elegant all in white - will have to give this a try!
    hope to see you next month at the NEC!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so inspired I had a go too... here's my creations - hope you like them! http://janealdridge.blogspot.com/2012/02/snow-white-card-for-snowy-day.html
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete