Monday 28 May 2012

Lincoln Show

Kay and I had a lovely day at the Sincerely Yours Lincoln Show,the weather was great and so was the atmosphere.Great to catch up with some old crafting friends as well as meeting new ones. It certainly made up for missing the other weekend at Biggin Hill when Kay's van broke down.So many interesting crafting goodies, very easy to spend too much money.I'm happy I've now got the new distress ink colours and all the distress pens can't wait to play.
I will be busy putting together another workshop,to follow the one last week where everyone got very inky fingers.The details are as follows;
Date Tuesday 12th June 2012
Time 10-12noon & 7pm-9pm
At Costa Coffee
High Street
Rushden
Cost £12.00 per session
We will hopefully be making a couple of cards using some of the distress techniques,I've yet to choose the stamps,too many really lovely stamps to choose from.Have to make a choice soon.......
I'll finish the post with another card I made for Sheena's last show.


No comments:

Post a Comment