Thursday 28 June 2012

Grande Journeys

Well the announcement is the my friend Jayne Nestorenko has brought out her own range of stamps called the Grande Journeys Collection, part of the Just My Imagination stamp range.Jayne asked me if I would like to make some samples, so over time I will show you what I've made.
Here is the full picture of my first card of which I showed a sneek peek yesterday.


For this card I used the Venetian Lady and the Rialto Bridge which can be brought separately or as a pair.The flowers came from the accessories set.The images were stamped with Jet Black Archival then embossed with clear embossing powder.The Spellbinders die I used for the aperture was labels seventeen.
I enjoy doing these simple black and white cards, they are striking to look at.Ok not so simple,sorry but I do enjoy stamping and cutting out to 3D the images,not keen on flat cards.
Looking forward to showing the other samples,hope you like them,please leave a comment and let me know.Thanks.

If you would like to see all the stamps in the range there is a link on the right hand side of my blog to Jayne's website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    I though it might be Jayne's art work. Gorgeous set of stamps and a stunning card.
    Love, Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white always looks so good. Just had a look at the full range, they're lovely, can't wait to see the rest of your samples.

    ReplyDelete