Saturday 30 June 2012

Merry Band


Just a quick post this morning as I'm off to set up for a show that is on tomorrow at Bracknell.Although I will be calling into Colemans open day on the way to meet up with some old friends.

This card is made using a Penny Black stamp called the Merry Band.I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour it and Vintage Photo Distress Ink to go around the edge.The die was the Mega Ovals and Classic Scalloped Mega Ovals,these were just the right size for the stamp.The rosette I made using the Hougie board and added a little button to the top.The swirl was a Marianne creatable.Oh I forgot to say the background was embossed using a Spellbinders M-Bossability Imperial.

My next post will be tomorrow night with another card made with Jayne's new stamps.
Have a good weekend everybody
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment