Thursday 28 June 2012

Taj Mahal

Did not enjoy the weather today so muggy,my studio (shed) was too hot to do much,hope it's a bit cooler tomorrow.Why oh why are we never happy with British weather?
Here's the second card I made using Jayne's stamps, this time it's the Taj Mahal which can be brought on it's own or as a set with the Indian Princess.
Because of my love of Distress Inks I knew what I wanted do with this image,it just needed a sunset background.I wiped the colours Brushed Corduroy,Barn Door,Rusty Hinge,Wild Honey,and Faded Jeans across the card blending as I went.The stamp was inked with Jet Black Archival and stamped across the background.
Also I stamped out a few of the flowers from the accessory set,then coloured them with the same Distress Inks.


1 comment:

  1. Hi once again a very beautiful card love the colours

    ReplyDelete