Monday 16 July 2012

Back to the Highlands

Countdown to Sheena's next show has begun as some of the design team's work is being shown on Sheena's blog. To follow that here is another of my samples


The background was made by using Tea Dye Distress Ink,Jet Black Archival and a Luminart Dabber, a different stamp for each colouring medium.An unusual mix of colours for me but I liked the way it turned out.The central topper was made by stamping the island image onto white card and then die-cutting this piece.I inked round the edge with the Tea Dye and then matted this piece onto black card.


I have a break now from shows until the 18th August but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be busy.I will be doing an all day workshop 10am - 4pm on 4th August at the Costa Coffee in Rushden.Cost is £25.00, the kit and use of tools is included. Details of the project I will post later but if you are interested or need more information let me know by e-mail karenlines@btopenworld.com



No comments:

Post a Comment