Friday 13 July 2012

Doncaster Show

Well we are all set up and ready for the show tomorrow,rather large stand for the two of us,if it's like last year I won't see Kay for customers for most of the day.
I manage to connect to the internet but not for long so can't stay on too long.Will try and post some photos tomorrow but here is another of the cards I made for Sheena.


I love this card,it's very simple to do.The main image was stamped on Kraft card(Anna Marie Designs,they are at the Doncaster show)otherwise know as leather card ? with clear ink then I used Cosmic Shimmer black embossing powder.The crochet ribbon came from Creative Expressions and the paper was from my stash,doesn't really show but it is a poinsettia pattern on it.
Will try and sign on again tomorrow and let you know how the show is going.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifilly simple lovely colours keep up the inspiation

    ReplyDelete