Thursday 12 July 2012

Silhouette Grasses

This is the second set of stamps from Sheena Douglass, which will also be shown for the first time on C & C on the 18th July.These are very useful stamps,for stamping over background effects,applying ink and paint too and making backgrounds for cards.


To make the background I applied several Luminarte dabbers to a craft sheet and misted them with water.Then placed the Centura pearl cardstock on top to lift off the colour.Once dry I stamped on top with an clear embossing ink, added white embossing powder and then heated.Repeating the stamping until the picture was finished.

,

There may be a break in my posting again as I'm at the Doncaster show with Kay.If I have internet access I will show some more cards made with Sheena's stamps.





No comments:

Post a Comment