Friday 31 August 2012

Butterflies Today



Last day at home today as I'm off to Biggin Hill tomorrow with Kay to set up for the show on Sunday, following that it's off to Bluewater for a show starting on Thursday, this will be working for Glitter Magic.
Did you see the shows Sheena did today ? Those inking fingers looked very familiar, mine are now clean for a little while, but I shall still be colouring while I'm away as Sheena has some more shows very soon.My stamps arrived today, so I have stamped some images out to take with me to colour.

Today's card has included those images I'm now liking off the fairy plate.I sponged the pourables from Luminarte over the cardstock,dried it, the stamped and embossed the butterfly twice. First one was the full image, the second was minus the bottom wings. Mounted together and twirled some wire to make the feelers.The corner was again stamped and embossed, the ivy leaves were stamped in clear powder onto green cardstock and cut out.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, This is a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used, neutral with a pop of colour for the butterfly, gorgeous. I love the backing paper you have used. I saw most of Sheena's demo's yesterday, she loves getting 'inky', but produces such gorgeous backing papers which can be die-cut or used 'as is' for matting and layering. I was at Leigh last week and was sure that I saw you on Glitter Magic stall !!!! Have a lovely weekend. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete