Monday 17 September 2012

Black & Orange

 
Bit of a quirky card this one,when I was cutting it down to mat and layer the shape appeared.I liked the effect it gave,it also meant there was a place to attach the ribbon without losing the central area of the card.Hope that makes sense.
I made a stencil by die-cutting a scrap piece of paper with an Spellbinders oval,through which I used Wild Honey,Rusty Hinge and Barn Door Distress ink.
Then I stamped the robin using Jet Black Archival.The black Vintage ribbon and Decorative pins are from Creative Expressions.
The black adhesive pearls are from Hobby House, available from  J & C Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Karen, I love your card today, the colours are beautiful, it reminds me of a beautiful sunset. I love the black and white with a pop of colour. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Karen
    I'm not a regular blogger but I do view you everyday...this is so clever and such a clean card.
    LoveMarg

    ReplyDelete