Wednesday 19 September 2012

Happy Christmas

 
This card would be great as a quick card for Christmas,easily done in other colours.For this one I used Dusty Concord.I inked over a piece of coconut white card  then stamped with the same colour,Using a damp brush( water) I painted over the berries, then after a couple of seconds blotted it with kitchen roll.This will remove the ink and return it to white.
To give a bit of sparkle I used glue and a crystal glitter following the leaf markings.
Any of the label dies from Spellbinders could be used to make a topper with greeting.
I cut this label out of the white card but left it in the die when inking it to reveal a white edge when removed.
Two days to Ally Pally, think I might start to pack my suitcase. Why is it, no matter how many lists you make you always forget something ?

1 comment:

  1. A lovely quickie card Karen, loving the glitter following the leaf markings. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete