Thursday 13 September 2012

More Christmas Stamps from Sheena

Sorry for the break in posts,as I said in the previously I was at the Bluewater show and then managed to pick up a bug, better now, seemed to be a 24 hour thing. During this week I've been working on some new stamps from Sheena which will be shown tomorrow on C&C , first show is at 11am.

It took me a few minutes to decide which one to show first. I love Christmas stamps, so many ways  to use them.
To make this card I stamped the image twice using memento as I coloured using alcohol ink pens.I used a deckle edge oval die from Spellbinders to cut out just the snowman, which was inked  around the edge with Black Soot to make it stand out against the background. Ok I cheated and stamped the snowflakes from a previous set of Sheena's stamps. Using a Quicky glue pen and some Glamour dust to add a little sparkle  after I mounted onto some Bo Bunny paper and the base card made from a sheet of Centura Pearl.

I was really chuffed yesterday when I saw a copy of the new Crafter's Companion magazine, as the main image on the front page was a card I made. Sheena asked me to make some cards with instructions for this magazine as they were giving away an embossing folder she had designed.
I can't wait to see a copy,debating whether to frame the front page and hang it up for all to see at home to prove I do work lol.............

So in between watching Sheena's  shows I'll try post some more samples I've made.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, Lovely card today, I love seeing Christmas scenes. Looking forward to all the others you have done too.
    Congrats on being the main image on Crafters Companion mag, I would definitely frame it, it's an achievement and deserves preserving.
    I'm looking forward to Sheena's shows today.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete