Wednesday 10 October 2012

Santa

 
This card was one of the Huntingdon customers' favourite,he is a lovely jolly traditional Santa.I stamped him with blackVersafine and watercoloured his hat in Barn Door Distress Ink.Using Spellbinders dies I cut the circle and scalloped circle edging in Antique Linen.On the music background paper I stamped the Crackle background with Flitterglu and then used Copper Kettle Mega flakes.I added some washi tape along the bottom before mounting the poinsettia and swirls.
My pink session has now finished (see the results on Friday C&C ),I am waiting for some stamps to arrive to start on card samples for the Lincoln show and then Glasgow.I've also been asked to do some other samples but I cannot show samples of these  as of yet.
 So plenty to do, as well as a busy weekend to come at the Kettering show. This will be so good to do as Kay and I will be home in no time everyday as we only live down the road.
Still more samples from the weekend to come so please pay my blog a visit very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Karen, Beautiful card, I love the Santa, all chubby and gorgeous, and the colours you have used, just beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen !! What a wonderful Christmascard. So beautiful coulors and Santa is so jolly as Santa should be. I love the Christmas flower in the corner too. Hope you have a good time in UK. This morning it was frosty on the grass here and that is too early.
    Love from Eva in Sweden

    ReplyDelete