Thursday 17 January 2013

Lilies

It's getting to be  a routine  this week to post at this time of day,with a milky coffee in hand. My friends will at this moment be saying " you can't drink coffee", I've recently found I can, if it's very weak and full milk, semi of course.
The routine will change middle of next week though when Kay and I will be off to Westpoint,Exeter  for the Craft4Crafters show. I cannot wait my my first show of the season, meeting up with my crafting family.Catching up on all the gossip,especially as some have been to CHA this year.
Well for today's card it could be a sympathy or even wedding.Some of my friends just love lilies so it could be a birthday card.
The image again came from one of the Stamp-It plates.Stamped with Mememto, coloured with Spectrum Noirs.Die-cut with Spellbinders,the dies use were the basic oval,the mount to that being a faux cut one as I wanted a smaller frame.I used the ends from one of the tags for the decoration,the wording tag was from Fancy Tags No1.
The backing was a piece of Centura Pearl card embossed using a Couture Creations folder called Washed Away from Creative Expressions.Before mounting on a black card I sliced it up to give another dimension to the card.
Ok, room is now warm, I've finished samples for Sheena( did you see one of my samples on Sheena's blog,shrink plastic is all I'm saying).So now I'm doing a few samples for Kay(Hougie) to test ideas for her new book.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, Another beautiful card today, I agree it could be used for all those occasions. I used to love having lilies in a vase in the house, but then I adopted 2 cats from RSPCA 2 years ago and found out that they are poisonous to cats, so have had to stop, I also had them in the garden, so they had to come up too ha ha, but I do love lilies.
    I always have one milk coffee when my hubby comes home from work, I love that, but unlike you mine is made with whole milk, as I don't have any other milk (I always have very, very weak tea without milk, the rest of the time I drink hot water), so I figure why not ha ha !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete