Thursday 10 January 2013

Jayne's Christmas Stamps

After talking to a few of my blog followers I decided to post some of the Christmas cards I did for Jayne Nestorenko as I can't show some of the cards I been making recently.
The first ones I can probably show will be on Monday as Sheena is on Create and Craft then with a new range of stamps from Australia.
Back to this card, it was made using a stamp set called Winter Foligae accessories.Using several of the stamps I built up the image with Forest Moss Distress Ink.The white berries were made using a Versamark pen and Cosmic Shimmer True White embossing powder. The pine cones I stamped in Brushed Corduroy on a separate piece of card and cut them out.Added to the card using foam pads.The ribbon and decorative pins came Creative Expressions.
I have a few other cards to post which I'm afraid are Christmas but I also have some samples made for C & C for their VIP Event. 
Hope you you like this,it was one of my favourites. 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, Yes, you're back, great !!!! This card is beautiful, I love pinecones and the embossing on the berries, truly gorgeous. Bring on the Christmas Cards, it's only --- days to go ha ha, I know some people start theirs in January (some organised people ha ha), we all need inspiration, and yours is fantastic.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete