Monday 21 January 2013

Rain,no it's snowing

Have you been watching C&C ? Two shows completed many more to go. I now don't think these samples will make it,so my blog will be the only place to see them.
There are two stamp plates with just wording but serious wording......they can be easily used on their own.Great if you are showing off your background techniques or want a quick card.
This one was was very apt for last year,we seemed to have plenty of it.
I started out by covering a piece of card with Stormy Sky Distress ink, then stamped the rain drops in the same colour over the top.The topper I die-cut first and inked the card while still in the die ,which give it a white edge. Then stamped over the top with the wording using archival ink, stamped out the image again and just cut out the umbrella to 3D on the topper.After a bit of rummaging I found the umbrella charm which I brought from Hobby House a while ago, which I felt just added to the card.
Lets hope we don't have as much rain this year and have a proper t-shirt Summer.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, A quite quick card today, loving the use of DI and stamping, also the umbrella charm is so ideal for this card. I agree with you re the summer, let's hope we have one, as I, for one, am sick of this 'stuff' already ha ha.
    lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete