Friday 11 January 2013

Reindeer Trio

Ok,more Christmas as promised. This was one of my favourite sets , with 3 sizes of reindeer there was one to fit whatever size topper I made. It also suited using my favourite Distress Inks,Brushed Corduroy this time.Of course the Spellbinders dies came out to cut the card blank, topper and poinsettia.
 
The paper came from a papermania 12 x 12 pack, all print designs were in red and white which I thought went well with the Kraft card
 
 
 
I made several versions of this card, managed to use the whole of the pad,it gave me about 70 cards.Wouldn't like to say how many die-cuts that was, my poor Big Shot.
More Christmas tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, Wow, 70 cards that's going some. These samples are gorgeous, beautiful papers and lovely stamping.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete