Saturday 19 January 2013

Two cards today.

A treat today two samples, tomorrow I will start on samples from Sheena's 4DD starting on Monday on C&C.
Both these cards are fairly simple to do, the Spellbinders and my favourite thing to do fussy cutting ( i love this name) just give the finishing look.
The images were stamped with memento and coloured with Spectrums.
On the waterlilies card, the flowers which I fussy cut were embossed on patterned paper in True White powder from Creative Expressions

In the second card I did a bit of masking to give the impression that  flowers are in the vase. The image was cut with a die and then a faux mat made. I cut one of the fancy doily shapes in half and placed them underneath at each end.Fussy cutting again for the flowers, these were embossed with clear embossing powder.
Can't wait for tomorrow to show you what I've made with Sheena's new stamps.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment