Wednesday 13 February 2013

Black and White Butterfly Card



Here's another card from the Spellbinder Bonanza,which is on C&C at the moment.
I cut the first corner out of a square of white card,it takes a few passes through the Calibur but it's not difficult.Once the first corner is cut transfer the die to the other side, match the die up as far as possible but don't worry too much as you can place a strip of ribbon down the middle.
I cut the butterfly from the set in white card and mounted it in the ribbon. The top butterfly came from cutting another corner in black glitter card,the same as I mounted the corners on and cut out just the butterfly.
I've now completed samples for Sheena's show on Monday and tomorrow I start some new projects,it's non stop here.
Just to let you know Sheena and I will be demonstrating at J & C Creations warehouse in Maidstone Kent on the 23rd & 24th February 10am till 4pm. If your in the area please come as see us getting very inking, knowing Sheena. Full details are on the website, there's a link on the right -hand side of my blog.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment