Thursday 7 February 2013

Dahlia

I love the detail in this stamp,it's great for stamping and easy to cut out,if you need to which I very often do. So it's great for lots of different techniques,for this one I used my Flitterglu and the Royal Peacock mega flakes.
The two products work well together showing all the detail of the image.
The papers are from the Teresa Collins Vintage Finds, there's even a bit of Tim Holtz, no I don't mean Distress Ink( their there of course) I mean the little paper clip holding the wording.
Spellbinders make their appearance in the decorative pieces peeping out from behind the papers.It is in fact one of the fancy tags cut in half.
Well it's a short post today as I'm off to Thetford this afternoon,Kay( Hougie) has an all day workshop tomorrow
and
I've still got to finish packing plus some cards to make for Monday.
So Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Karen, your Dahlia looks so striking . It's lovely to see what we all come up with using the same stamps. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Tracy,we all have different styles,which proves how versatile these stamps are.

      Delete
  2. This is a really different take with this image, Karen and I love it!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Karen, WOW, I am in love with this card, it is my kind of colours and very vintage looking, which I adore. Stunning.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete