Monday 25 March 2013

Car Wash

Our Jayne Nestorenko is back on C&C on Wednesday at 11am with some new stamps.I have had the pleasure of making some samples for the show,so guess what will be on my blog for the next few days. This set is called Car Wash,great for Father's day or a  birthday card.


 
I made this with my favourite Distress inks,Walnut Stain and with a damp paint brush pulled out the colour from the stamped image.
The papers were a purchase from the Glasgow show, from Lily of the Valley. They have some great new 6x6 paper pads,two are quite vintage looking.You will see some other cards made with these papers very soon.
Other news, I have just spent  some enjoyable days at the NEC with Sharon from Glitter Magic,ignoring the weather of course.
Great to meet some old friends and regulars to the show,I got The Look a few times. Customers trying to work out why I was on a different stand,well that's the thing with being freelance it gives you the opportunity to work with lots of different companies.
If you're going to Exel in April I will be demonstrating for another company, Card-io.I've known Wendy and Martin for many years, so I'm really looking forward to working with them.
I'm still not telling  whom I shall be regularly working with until tomorrow,sorry about that.
Well hopefully my studio will now have warmed up now, it seems ages since I've played.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Lovely card, I really like the image and the papers are gorgeous, love the sepia theme. Glad you are helping out with Card-io, I like their stamps, I have quite a few, haven't seen them on C&C for ages.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect fathers day card Karen. Will deffo say hi at the EXcel xx

    ReplyDelete