Wednesday 27 March 2013

Farm boy

 This was the first card I made after receiving Jayne's new stamps.I had an idea for it and wanted to play with my new Memory box die.
I made the background with Distress ink.Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint and then cut out 4 pieces of pearlescent silver card with my new die. I wanted to give the effect of like chicken wire,which would be found on a farm.
The boy and rabbit I stamped with Memento and coloured with Copics and then a Spellbinders label to cut the topper. The flower was Spellbinders,the leaves Memory box and the swirl was a Marianne.
Jayne had two shows on Create and Craft in the end,I think it was due to the very quick sell out of the Tattered Lace Dies. Hope everybody who brought them enjoys them as much as I did.
Hoping to play with them some more but at the moment I working on a project for an all day workshop I have at J & C Creations next month.
So glad it's the Easter weekend more time to play.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment