Friday 29 March 2013

Girl on a Swing

 Really looking forward to tomorrow,demo day at Colemans warehouse in Rushden. Jayne Nestorenko will be there as well as John Glossop with whom I used to work with at Creative Expressions.It will be nice to have a good wonder around and see what goodies I can buy.
There are a few things I need.....but we shall see what I come home with.
Today's card I again chose the papers first and then chose Copic colours to match.
The Spellbinders die did not quite fit so I cut two and expanded the design by slicing two together.The papers and ribbon were from American Crafts.
Going to play with stamps from Card-io tomorrow,to work on my demos for next weekend at Exel.Something a bit different for me but Wendy says I can put my twist on them.

Back to watching my favourite trilogy The Lord of the Rings,see you tomorrow if you're going to Colemans.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment