Tuesday 26 March 2013

Girls on a bench

Here is a card made with another of Jayne's new stamps.All the range will be on Create and Craft tomorrow at 11am. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other design team members have made.
It seems a long time since Jayne has been on our screens but I know she has been working hard on these stamp designs and others.For those who know of the Colemans warehouse in Rushden,Northants, Jayne will be demoing there from 10am 'till 4pm on Saturday.
The Girls on a bench I coloured using Copics and used a Spellbinders die to cut the topper. The lattice effect in the background was made using some die-cut A4 lattice sheets from Anna-Marie designs,which I glued to some patterned paper.  The flower and leaves came from more Spellbinders dies.With this card I chose the patterned paper first and then the copics to match,it does make it a little easier to get a good effect.
 
If you watched the POD on Ideal World did you see my cards?
Yes that's my news,Stephanie and Nancy have asked me to be on their team to make samples for the Tattered Lace Shows. How excited I'm I, and how good have I been keeping a secret.
You know how I love dies,these have been lovely to play with in the short time I have had. I've so many ideas for them but ran out of time.

Here's one of the cards I made,I have a couple more photos but the first samples I made I forgot to take pictures, silly me. Many of you will probably spot them on the shows but it doesn't look like there will be many shows tomorrow the rate the dies are selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment