Sunday 17 March 2013

In the Garden


This card was again made for Kay(Hougie) using a card design from her new book.The wall was made using an embossing folder from Creative Expressions,which I inked with Perfect Medium then placed cardstock inside and put through my Calibur.I then covered with gold embossing powder and heated. To remove the bright white look I used Distress inks Pumice Stone and Brushed Corduroy.
The railings were made from a Spellbinders die,then attached to acetate. The trees and flowers are from two Creative Expressions stamp plates designed by Sheena.
I love cards with dimension and or layers but to give or post it will  need a box as it does not easily collapse down.  
Really enjoyed my day today, alot of work organised,can't wait to tell you what I'm going to be doing.I will have to keep you waiting a bit longer though.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Morning Karen, Loving the ingenuity of this card, you have certainly thought 'outside of the box' on this one, it is a perfect scene, truly lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete