Friday 15 March 2013

Peace,Stillness,Calm

Another card using my favourite Distress Ink colour Brushed Corduroy.I love the look of this colour with the Gothic arches.The railings were embossed using a Dark Bronze powder from Creative Expressions. The corners I did the same but cut them out and mounted them on with 3D foam.
For the background I used the crackle stamp in the same way.
Busy weekend to come with samples to make and as you can see from the right-handside of my blog  I'm now teaching workshops in Kent at J&C Creations Warehouse. To see the courses I'm teaching click on the link, the first will be in April.
There are several other projects for me in coming months,one is very exciting indeed.Can't say any more at the moment,so please keep on eye on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment