Monday 8 April 2013

Emily's Garden

Well I had a great time at Excel, it was great to be demoing again. I really enjoyed playing with Card-io's stamps and I hope I have encouraged some new and old stampers to have a go.
Travelling down to Kent tomorrow as I'm teaching two full day workshops at J & C Creations, one on Distress Inks the other a Distressed Clock.
Friday,  It's a trip to Ally Pally with Kay, this will be my tenth year at the show and I still enjoy it.
Just to let you know Kay's stand has moved to the back of the hall, so we're not in our usual place as in the programme.
Short post tonight as I still have more packing to do.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely....so you're coming to my neck of the woods! If you get bored, give me a call and come for a cup of tea. I'll see you on Friday though. Have fun at the workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Karen,
    I found your blog curtisey of the wonderful Sue Wilsons blog. Please can i just say just how beautiful your cards are and i think you must have been like me as a child with pencils and drawing and colouring books. I love how you use ink pads as a watercolour paint and not just for making a stamp or distressing around the edge. i also now know what to do with those (silly wee) stamps that i have and thought What on earth use are those to any one. Thank you flower and have a good day,
    Norah

    ReplyDelete