Wednesday 3 April 2013

Three cards today

 I'm feeling generous today, three samples for you to see.
The first is made using stamps from Jayne Nestorenko. The surround was just stamped in Onyx Black Versafine ,the main image however was stamped in the same but coloured with copics.
The frame was cut using Labels Two from Spellbinders.
 For this card I used the new dies from Tattered Lace, the shoe, square frame and the swirls near the flower came from the handbag die. The glittered card stock came from a 12x12 pad by DCWV.

Card-io sample this time, this card I will be taking to Excel, so if you want to see it in the flesh so to speak, please come and see it on the stand.
The topper I cut with Labels Sixteen but laid it on to Decorative labels One. I love playing about with the dies to see which ones mix and match. The background I embossed using a Special touch mask called ivy.






Well I'm off to get some shopping done before the van arrives to collect me, I'll post if I have a connection if not it will be Saturday night, so please keep checking back.

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely cards, Karen, loving the stamping and colouring and love your mixing and matching die-cuts, beautiful.
    Have a good time at Excel.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete