Monday 29 July 2013

Black and Gold.

Holiday over, washing done, must stop ignoring the ironing but I'm back in my craft studio. The next project is already under way, some new stamps from Sheena, that's all I can say.
Enjoying watching John Bloodworth and Nancy Watt on Create and Craft demonstrating the Spellbinders dies. I'm glad everybody loved my robot card made with the Tile works die, I did have to go and buy the Cogs die at Colemans Warehouse this weekend, just to finish my idea I mentioned in my last post.

For today's card I used
S5-201 Curved Borders Two
S4-407 Labels Thirty-Two
S5-189 Majestic Labels Twenty-Five
Foliage Two

Today's card from the Spellbinders world launch includes 3 dies from the show and one from my growing collection.
The base of the card was made by using a double-sided adhesive sheet. I stuck one side to a white piece of card, the other side was covered in gilding flakes.
The fence was made by using Curved Borders Two. The flower stems were also made using this die.
I die-cut three Labels Thirty- Two and embossed them, with a Quicky Glue pen I followed the embossed line, waited for it to go clear then added Gilding flakes. The top part of the flower was made from making a spiral flower from a die-cut circle.
The extra die I used was foliage 2 to add some leaves to the picture.
Using the centre die of  Majestic Labels Twenty-Five, I stamped the greeting using gold embossing powder. Then again used Quicky glue pen and gilding flakes on the decorative edge.
I'll  post another card tomorrow, but for now
Happy Crafting

2 comments: