Friday 5 July 2013

Look out Newbury

Just about to leave for Newbury,gorgeous weather but I hope it's not too hot.Two day show this time, plenty of stands...........I do not need to shop !!!!!!
I hope Jayne Nestorenko has a good show, a hot day today and she is doing Christmas but we all need to start making those cards sometime.
This was one of  the cards I made using my favourites Distress inks, an easy card to make. I used Brushed Corduroy to stamp the image and then used a damp brush to pull the colour out from the image, giving me shading. The Spellbinders label was also edged in ink. The background was also made using some more of Jayne's stamps. Using a post-it note die-cut to mask off the moon area before inking. The snowflake is made using one of Spellbinders Create-a-flake sets,inking through the die.
Well time to get in the van.
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment