Thursday 29 August 2013

Jayne and Sheena Today



As mentioned yesterday this is the card I had fun with the accessory stamp found on the mask plate from Jayne Nestorenko.
The background was made using Distress ink, then stamped over using Jet Black Archivsl, The flourish stamp you can match up because it is clear, to form the design you can see above .The border was made using a Martha Stewart punch, which I threaded some organza ribbon through.


Here's an extra card for you,........ 
This is a card I made for Sheena's last show, another mystical card.
As there were H2Os on the show I played with an old technique of painting direct onto the stamp.
This time I used the iridescent type as they show well on black card, you see the colour of the mica.
The owl I embossed in True white and cut out.
Well I shall soon be leaving for Kay's to then head off for Kent. But first lunch and watch Lily of the Valley on Create and Craft. 
Happy Days and Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment