Saturday 24 August 2013

Masks and Flowers




A mixture of two crafting companies here , the mask is the same as yesterday's one from Jayne Nestorenko and the mask is a Tattered lace one. It was a complete surprise that the dimensions were perfect , the eyes fitted exactly. I actually draw in the eyes with Copics, I was quite chuffed with these. The flowers and leaves were all Spellbinders dies.




Here's an extra card just because it's Saturday ......., another Tattered Lace one, using the Ginger Jar and Chrysanthemum corner.
Both the die-cuts have been inked in black and embossed with clear embossing powder. The Ginger Jar I laid over some gold card and cut out. As with all dies don't be afraid to cut them up, as you can see I have got those scissors out so I could place the flowers and greenery where I wanted.
The background was embossed using one of those cake stencils MCS do, I don't have time to make cakes but I will use some of the cake making tools for crafting .......

3 comments:

  1. your cards are stunning I particularily love the mask one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Karen
    brilliant cards thank you take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning, love the masks.

    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete