Monday 26 August 2013

Masks in Black and White


This was the first card I made with Jayne Nestorenko's new stamps. I stuck with black and white because I didn't have to many other colours with me, as I was in a hotel room at that time. I had taken the stamps which had just arrived, with me to a show as there is usually some time in the evening to play.
The pendant style stamp is supposed to be part of the mask as in my black, red and gold card but I decided to have a play with it and found you could make a border by stamping it in opposite directions.
The masks were stamped, cut out and glittered, the three diamond section I stamped again and glittered adding foam pads to the back before attaching.
The rhinestone swirl,vintage ribbon, and decorative pins were from Creative Expressions, the metal flower from Hobby House.
Still aching from all the walking yesterday, so I've decided on an early night tonight then an early start tomorrow, to complete the list of cards I have to do.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment: