Thursday 22 August 2013

Stamps are flying

Well we did say they were magical, if I've lost anybody, I'm talking about Sheena's new stamps.
It was a shame that not all the samples were shown but the stamps flew anyway. I'm sure the other Inkoids will have their samples on their blogs and Sheena has a gallery on hers.


A shaped card this time, almost a tag shape. Plenty of fussy cutting to build up the branches of the tree. Painted with H2Os to give a shimmer . The guy looks lost in thought after reading a good book. I think it would be a good card for those hard to please teenagers, early twenties.
Still have a few more cards from this show to post, so roll on tomorrow.
 Do have another reason for saying that, my friends will know why, busy day tomorrow.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Karen,
    What a beautiful set of cards you have made over the last few days. I really couldn't tell you which one i like the best because they are all truly magical in their own way.I love the colouring that you have done on this card though because he does look as if he is day dreaming somewhere far away. Beautiful card flower, thank you.
    Crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete