Saturday 28 September 2013

For the dressmaker



Just a quick post today as I'm still at Westpoint Exeter for the ICHF show. One more day to go  but I've had a great time, especially today as I got to meet fellow Inkoid Mandy. That's two of the new members I have met , handy doing all these shows and travelling to different parts of this country.
Some shopping to be done tomorrow, already picked up some pieces for my display next week.
Oh I forgot to say, I'm demoing at Cadbury's Garden and Leisure, Bristol, on Saturday and Sunday. I will be demoing Indigoblu Christmas stamps, Flitterglu and Kroma Crackle. So if you are in the area please come and say Hi.
Today's card was from the Spellbinders D-Lites launch, there are two of the dies on this card. Plus a stamp from Creative Expressions  and a mask from That Special Touch. The stamped image was done in Flitter and Flake glue and Gilding flakes.
Time to finish now.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen very nice card you are so busy have fun take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete