Saturday 21 September 2013

For My Friend





Relaxing after the first day at Ally Pally, what a busy day.........
It was great to meet some of our regulars and make some new friends.
Thank you from Kay and myself to my chocolate lady, she knows who is she is.
I'm itching to spend with all these lovely stands in one place, so what was on my list........
The card on today's post was one I made for the the D-lites POD on Ideal World. I used three of the new flower D-lites to build this corsage around the label. It took a while to do all the cutting but I loved the finished result and the colour combination. The background was embossed using a Sue Wilson folder from Creative Expressions. The cardstock was from American Crafts.
Time to finish now as I have another busy day tomorrow.
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen
    lovely card thank you take care Kitty
    wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card, the colour combo is great and it really shows off the D-Lites :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christine and Kitty, I really do like this new release of D-Lites.

    ReplyDelete