Tuesday 1 October 2013

Flowers with a twist




Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, just got back from the 4 day show at Westpoint, then I've been busy with the Tattered Lace POD. The launch was tonight at 9pm, so I'm writing this post in between shows, then next is 11pm on Ideal World. Really enjoyed playing with the dies I was sent, looking for the different ways to use them. If your saw the show you will know which die made these flowers, but for those that didn't, lets say they came from the set which included the hat, cane and aeroplane. So it's not only a set for the males but females too, just needs a bit of thought.
I love the alphabet, not just for cards with that Art Deco feel, but a nice general one.
The papers came from a new pad by Lily of the Valley, just couldn't resist when I saw them at Ally Pally, might have to purchase more when I see them in Glasgow.
Well time is nearly up, can't wait to see how many dies have sold out, or are close to. I'll post some more samples this week, so please keep checking back.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Karen,
    I'm slowly turning towards distressed look so that i can actually like some of them, but the OCD part of me would still need to straighten up your lovely topper. Trying card to overcome this compulsion but haven't quite got there yet.
    I like your card today with the flowers that remind me of anemones that grow in my mums garden. I like the lace cut trim you have going across the card, wondering if this is a die or punch or chipboard piece?
    Lovely card and i found the flower and the best way to have one of these is to make it into a flower. Hee! Hee! Hee!
    Thank you Karen for your inspiration again.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete