Thursday 3 October 2013

Moustache not flowers this time.



Sorry, been a bit busy as I'm off to Bristol tomorrow, to Cadbury's Garden & Leisure. I will be there Saturday and Sunday demoing for Indigoblu , as the garden centre has a full craft weekend this time every year. There will be other demonstrators from different companies, not sure who but last year there at least 5 of us, may be 7 this year.
In answer to my question in the last post, the flowers were made with the moustache die, as seen in the card above. Just to prove the dies can be used in many different ways, cut them in scrap card first and then play, see what appears.........
I will post some more details on the weekend as soon as I know who's there and try to take some photos.
Enjoy the weekend everyone, I know I will.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment: