Saturday 5 October 2013

Musical Parasol



Well I didn't need one of these today, weather was good today here in Bristol. I'm demonstrating at Cadbury's Garden and Leisure, showing how to use different IndigoBlu products.I'm loving the  new paints and Kroma Crackle, will post some samples at a later date.
Today's card was made using the new Tattered Lace dies, I used the musical flourish to build the parasol along with the umbrella from the dies for men. The flowers were also on the show but the border was from some time ago. All the dies can be found on the Tattered Lace website, there is a link on the side of my blog.
After tomorrow's demo I will have a break until the Taunton ? Show which is now at North Petherton. Which will give me a chance to play with some products that are new to me and catch up with UFOs lurking in my shed.
I still have a backlog of card samples to show you, so please check back if you have time.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen
    this is a really pretty card and I love your use of the music die. Pretty colours
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Karen,
    What a beautiful use of the musical notes bar in the making of the top of the umbrella, with the closed umbrella for the handle.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete