Tuesday 5 November 2013

Sorry for the break

Been a bit busy here, well that's my excuse.
Glasgow was great, had a lovely time meeting up with some of our regular customers, I mean friends, Andy, Angela, Nadia , Karen and Ruth to name but a few. Then to also make some new ones, even fellow exhibitors, travel all the way to Glasgow to meet two guys who live only 14 miles from me.
Also brought something which could be a new hobby, will show later , I mean later, might have a play over Christmas.
Kay and I were suppose to be at Lincoln but because of a poorly van we didn't make it, so needing crafting retail went to Colemans warehouse . So handy having this crafters heaven on my doorstep.
Hope the show went well as this was the last Sincerely Yours show for this year, looking forward to next years season already.
Well there's only one more show to go for me this year and that's the NEC, I will be demonstrating for J & C Creations, so please come and say Hi. I will be demonstrating some of Jayne Nestorenko's gorgeous stamps, and Lisa will be showing how to use the new Chocolate Baroque ones.
Depending on signal, I'll post some photos from the show and some more samples made using Jayne's stamps.

There are a few Tattered Lace cards left to show you that were on the last POD, so I'll post two today..........

Cannot believe that for timing, the postman has just arrived with the next collection of dies from Stephanie. They are lovely, can't wait to play, so many ideas in my head, need to get the cards made.
But first, sausage rolls to make, otherwise I'll have an unhappy Kay. Then a card making session, a few more samples needed for the NEC and then a visit to the next town to get my nails done.
Tonight another crafting session and packing my crafting tools up so I'm ready to leave tomorrow,after the rush hour,luckily I don't live to far away.


So I better get on, hopefully I'll do tomorrow's post after we have set up, so for now.....
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards! I need more dies, I especially like the bow. Good luck at the NEC. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete