Saturday 25 January 2014

Day 3 Sneak Peak




Love this folder, it's foliage always useful. I used my favourite technique with embossing folders, to ink the folder with Perfect Medium on the thin detail raised side. Then put through a die cutting machine , add embossing powder to the now debossed side and heat. I then inked over the top with Barn Door and Peeled Paint Distress ink.
The leaves were from a set of Sheena's stamps which actually match very well, do you think somebody had planned that..........
The wording also came from another of Sheena's stamp sets.
Early start today , waiting for delivery drivers, you're never quite sure when they are going to turn up.
Going to Colemans later, need some Hobby House roses and might just say Hi to Kay who is doing a workshop down there. Hope they have got there kettle on, I know somebody will be wanting 
  a cup of coffee. Lol
Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Luvly card and perfect to make a male card with too xx I have the Die Sire tumbling leaves folder but not used it yet but have three male birthdays coming up in Feb/March so may just have to try this technique xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen.
    The card is lovely this is very unusual for me to use the computer at this time of day . take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've used this folder, Karen - gorgeous!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's late in the day but just had to say how much I love this card! You're so talented, i'm loving visiting your blog. love from Sarah

    ReplyDelete