Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tattered Lace Cherished Moments



Down to the last three cards for this Tattered Lace POW, so I've decided  to show all of them. The one above and the below are using the Cherished Moments corner.



Similar card  except on this one  I mounted the centre die cut on an oval panel.  The Ornate Frame on the oval was cut twice in white then brown, when stuck down the frame was slightly off set so it looked like a shadow.


There's a family joke behind this one, I wonder what response I'll get tonight because I've put it on my blog. It was only because I needed a couple of initials to finish the card.
The Katy Sue show has been put back to March, so I will have to save posting my cards until then.
I'm not certain what I'll post tomorrow be ready for a surprise, because it will be that to me as well !!!!!
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, really intricate and beautiful. Thanks for sharing, love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen Thank you the cards are lovely, well today is Thursday that means it's play time with 11 week old Sophie looking forward to the Surprise take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen. Three lovely cards. Looking forward to tomorrow's surprise. Take care.

    ReplyDelete