Sunday 9 February 2014

Tattered Lace Hidden Surprises Day 4


Morning all, wasn't wanting an early start but it was so noisy outside due to the wind and rain I couldn't sleep. Oh well it's practise for tomorrow, I'm looking after my Granddaughter for the whole day  while her Mum's at work and she arrives about 7 am in the morning.
Today's cards are using the Counting the moments die, the first card also includes the Champagne  Glass. After cutting the die in Gold Mirror card, I thought of making a Happy New Year card. The clock hands are separate, so you can set them to any time you need them to be.


A wooden clock this time , set to the time of somebody's birth this time maybe ? The wording and the loopy border were also on the POW show.
More shows today at 9am and 4pm, wonder how much stock has gone ?
Hope the weather is better for everyone today, I know I'm lucky where I live, not much chance of flooding here, wind damage yes as we live next to open fields but so far so good on that.
Happy Crafting no matter what the weather.


2 comments:

  1. Morning Karen brilliant cards have lots of fun playing with Mia. Take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Love the cards. Have fun with Mia today. I know who will sleep well tonight, even if it is noisy outside! (And I don't mean Mia!!!) : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete