Friday 18 April 2014

3 cards today

Three different cards today , using Spellbinders, Tattered Lace and Sheena Douglass' stamps.
Yes I was lucky enough to do the Spellbinders D- Lites new releases, I love my job !
I was surprised when they said Jak Heath was doing the show, I've only met  Jak once at the Harrogate show but it seems there will be more opportunity to work on the same shows again soon.
These dies were different to the usual D-lites with having the fairies and woodland creatures but I loved the Label tags. Ok and the hedgehog.........
The first lot of cards, which went for photography, I forgot to take photos of, this may be sorted soon but can see them on the VT they do for the POD.
Here's a card from the other samples I made.

I loved this card I don't know why, the die cuts were coloured with Copics, the papers were from you guessed it LOTV.
For the next card , Tattered Lace


Simple but effective, this was made from the pieces left from Yesterday's card.
For the last card, Sheena's new Stamps.


When I said yesterday about getting two for the effort of one, this is what I made with the other piece of glossy card.
Hope everyone has enjoyed their Good Friday, mine was spent tidying the house, but we did go out for a meal tonight.
Thinking about tidying my dies tonight, my collection seems to be expanding very quickly, I wonder why !!!!
Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen Iknow why your collection is expanding it is you talent at everything :- Stamping backgrounds colouring die cutting , Just seeing some thing different. Karen did you know that dust is a protective covering for furniture. lol Have a great Weekend take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Love all of the cards, they are all so pretty. Have a Easter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete